Warrington’s New Beating Heart
An eagerly awaited renaissance for Warrington’s leisure scene, Time Square is creating history as Warrington’s signature family-friendly shopping, restaurant and leisure hub.
The beginning of a new chapter for Cheshire’s largest town, Time Square is creating a destination for fun-loving, metropolitan Warrington locals and North West’s visitors alike to experience. The £110 million mixed use development will be open in Q1 2020, having created up to 400 construction jobs and 400 permanent jobs in the leisure, retail and restaurant sector.
“ We are delighted to be the multiplex offer at Time Square where the scheme is deliberately designed to deliver the perfect blend of leisure and dining offers to residents of Warrington and beyond. Our next generation cinema will deliver the very latest state of the art big screen cinema entertainment. A winning combination. Can’t wait.”
Kevin Frost, Cineworld Property Director
Time Square’s Key Ingredients:
A market hall will replace the current market building, whilst maintaining its modern charm. The market is expected to draw a footfall of 25,000 visitors per week.
Grade A Offices
A 103,000sq ft office and administrative facility for 1,100 employees at Warrington Borough Council.
A new state-of-the-art, 2,500 seat, 13 screen Cineworld multiplex cinema as anchor tenant.
A new 1,160 car space multi-storey car park, to serve the scheme and the wider Warrington town centre.
A new public square, perfect for attracting events, pop-up retail opportunities and experiential marketing.
A new foodie haven for Warrington’s many families and young professionals, including a 10,000 sq ft regional flagship for New World Trading Company’s The Botanist brand.
Second City Renaissance
Sitting pretty between Manchester and Liverpool, Warrington is a compelling opportunity with an immediate catchment of over 200,000 people. Drive times to both Manchester and Liverpool are under 40 minutes.
- Second city renaissance favours towns like Warrington
- Warrington ranked 2nd best town in UK for quality of life
- Warrington featured in The Sunday Time’s 10 Best Places to Live
- Warrington is Cheshire’s most populated settlement
Business & Retail Hub
You’re In Good Company
- Warrington is home to UK’s leading nuclear energy supply chain
- Stobart Group has recently invested further and committed their future to Warrington
- Opal Telecom continues to grow its presence in Warrington
- Key employers include Life Technologies, Bank of England, United Utilities, Vertex, Fujitsu, Asics and New Balance
Golden Square Shopping Centre is within a two minute walk and is home to 135 leading stores.
The investment in Warrington can be seen across the town at a number of sites. The regeneration of these sites demonstrates why Warrington is quickly becoming the new business and leisure hub in the North West.
- 8,000 New homes planned by 2040, with 2,700 due by 2020
- 556 Hectares amount of land to be developed
- £276m Property investment in Warrington in 2017, a record year
- 60,000 Number of new jobs created and safeguarded
Time Square is at the very heart of Warrington’s leisure and business hub. The new development will set the standard for future growth within Warrington.
The masterplan for Time Square has been designed to sensitively enhance the existing town centre and welcome a diverse mix of new leisure facilities alongside a vibrant public square.
Please enquire for further details.