Leisure Opportunity | Fully Fitted Restaurant | 4,864 sq.ft
The Printworks is Manchester’s premier leisure scheme and one of the top performing schemes in the country attracting almost 8 million visitors each year. The scheme is approximately 350,000 sq ft and is home to a 23 screen, 4,723 seat Vue cinema (with IMAX), a 33,000 sq ft Nuffield Health Centre and 16 restaurants and bars, including Hard Rock Cafe, Wagamama, Tiger Tiger, O’Neills, Nandos, Yates and Walkabout.
The Printworks is situated on Exchange Square, with neighbouring occupiers including The Corn Exchange, Manchester Arndale, Manchester Arena, Victoria Train Station and the Co-Op Headquarters. A new Metrolink stop now sits outside The Printworks, on Exchange Square.
- Manchester Arndale - 1.4 million sq ft shopping centre anchored by Next, Marks and Spencer and Selfridges with footfall of 42 million visitors a year.
- Manchester Arena - 21,000 capacity event and live music arena, attracting over 1 million visitors each year.
- The Corn Exchange - 14 new restaurants and 114 appartment Roomzzz are now open.
- The National Football Museum - ‘The worlds biggest football museum’ attracting approx. 500,000 visitors each year.
- Victoria Train Station - New line running from St Peter’s Square to Victoria Station with a stop at Exchange Square helping increase passenger numbers to circa 12 million.
- NOMA - an £800m, 20 - acre redevelopment site surrounding the new Co-Op HQ, including 1.3 million sq ft of offices and over 1,000 apartments.
This fitted former Prezzo restaurant occupies a very prominent position within The Printworks.
The premises are arranged over ground and mezzanine level to provide the following approximate floor areas.
|Ground Floor||416.11 sq.m||(4,479 sq.ft)|
|Mezzanine||35.76 sq.m||(385 sq.ft)|
A new lease for a term to be agreed.
£30,525.52 per annum
From verbal enquiries, we understand the premises are assessed for rates as follows:
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority (Tel: 03000 501 501) or visit www.voa.gov.uk.
Monday - Saturday - 10am - 11.30pm
Sunday - 10am - 11pm
EPC rating: C74 Copy available upon request.
All figures quoted are subject to VAT where applicable.
The ingoing party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Viewings should be made strictly by prior appointment through Dan Davies or Luke Nicholson of this office, or via our joint agent Savills (David Bell: email@example.com)
Code of Practice
The landlord accepts the principles of the Code of Practice for Commercial Leases in England and Wales. Alternative lease terms are available on request. A copy of the Code of Practice can be obtained from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, 12 Great George Street, Parliament Square, London, SW1P 3AD, Tel: 0207 334 3795 or alternatively from the website: www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk.